In 2012, we proudly supported four amazing charities through our Bakers Four Club. As a young business, we’ve had the opportunity to see our charity program in action and have made it simpler and better for our partner charities.
From 2013, instead of our Bakers Four Club 5% donations, we will be running more of our Cupcakes-For-Charity months. However, this time, 25c from ALL cupcakes sold will be donated to that month’s charity. We anticipate this will allow us to provide more support to these community organisations each year.
How it works
Cupcakes-For-Charity will continue to support Greening Australia and White Ribbon in 2013 and 2014. In addition, we invite community members and local groups to nominate local charities as potential partners. We’re keeping it flexible – sometimes we’ll run Cupcakes-For-Charity in one store and sometimes across all stores. As we aren't able to support every local charity, we'll focus on organisations that:
- Have a strong connection to Puckles – specifically in the areas of family, sustainability, education and training, and community development
- Are located within 15 minutes of a Puckles store
- Are able to promote their Cupcakes-For-Charity month within their own networks to encourage a higher donation value
If we receive lots of nominations for one specific charity, that will also help our decision-making.
To nominate your community organisation, or a local charity you love, please email us at email@example.com and let us know:
- The charity’s local Puckles store
- Why that charity should be considered or why you’d like to be involved
- How the charity can support promoting their cupcake month if chosen
Supporting our local community
There may be other ways Puckles can support a local charity so please contact us if you’re interested in connecting with us. Community organisations that would like to know more about our community program are encouraged to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Through our Bakers Four Club, in 2012, we supported the following partner charities:
Our local partners
Our national partners
We have also provided support to
Ipswich support group World MS Day morning tea 2012